The Manchester by the Sea Police Department in conjunction with local restaurants and businesses is proud to announce a summertime collaboration to bring our community together. These events will be hosted by the MERSD’s School Resource Officer, Officer Andrea Locke and we encourage our school-aged community members to attend. Follow the MBTS Police Department’s Facebook page for additional details. We hope to see you there!
We are happy to announce the following schedule of events:
- Wednesday, July 15th, 5:30 – 6:30 P.M. Location: Bravo Pizza
- Wednesday, July 22nd, 9:00 – 10:00 A.M. Location: Laughing Gull
- Wednesday, July 29th, 6:00 – 7:00 P.M. Location: Captain Dusty’s
- Wednesday, August 5th, 9:00 – 10:00 A.M. Location: Allie’s Beach Street Café
- Wednesday, August 12th, 6:00 – 7:00 P.M. Location: The Mooring
The events are a great way to chat with your local officers, have a treat and get to know the officers that serve Manchester by the Sea. Officer Locke will be at each event along with members of the patrol staff!